How can i increase blog traffic with social media faster in 2020 with social media? When there was no social media, there used to be a way to increase your blog traffic:
• Blogging every day.
• Get public attention through Email and RSS Subscription.
• Write a blog post optimizing for Search Engine.
Now, you have an Advantage…
Now, you can start a blog today, and tomorrow it can be Viral. Now, you are not constrained by the “Older is Better” rule. Now, you can use Social Media to your advantage, by creating amazing content and making it accessible to the general public who will share it for you.
How to increase blog traffic with social media using?
If you want to use social media to increase blog traffic with social media using, here are 8 ways to do this:
1. Start using Twitter.
Start sharing your posts on Twitter, engage with your followers, follow famous bloggers in your Niche.
2. Start a Facebok page for your blog.
This is an additional subscription option for Facebook users, and can be a means to expand your blog.
3. Share your blog regularly on Facebook.
There are some great tools to help make it easier for you. Encourage your readers to do so by adding Facebook “Like” or “Share” buttons.
4. Ask others to promote your blog through Social Bookmarking Sites such as DIGG, Stumbleupon, Reddit and others. You can do this occasionally yourself, but beware of doing this again and again, as some sites penalize sites with multiple submissions of the same user.
5. Use Social Sharing Tools on your website.
A very good tool is Flare, which allows you to combine sharing options into one tool via Twitter, Facebook, email and social bookmarking sites.
6. Use a social-powered comment tool such as Disqus or IntenseDebate.
6. Write attractive headlines that people like to share. Most people ignore it by posting unsightly, nonscript title good articles. You don’t do that
7. Write compelling content.
It has to be really good. Like, better than your average blog.
The last point is worth emphasizing again: create compelling content. If you want your blog to compete on social media sites, then you have to say something worth listening to. In other words, your blog should be awesome.
Conclusion for the best social media for increase blog traffic
This is the downside of blog traffic with Social Media. Everybody now has a voice. Which is suitable for those who wish to communicate and listen at this place. You have to either be really specific or be really radical. Probably both.
Personally, I like this new rule. This means that playing it safe is no longer an option. If you don’t break some rules, you can do all of the above and still fail. This means that great writers and communicators will start going to the top.
So what will you do? I hope you break a rule. I hope you are different. I hope you write something good for our attention.